This is an easy breakfast or snack that can be prepared in just 5 minutes. Kids will love this dish a lot and may be used in bread or burger buns.
Butter 1/2 tsp
Milk 1 tbs
Mozzarella Cheese (grated) 1/4 cup
1. In a microwavable soup cup, microwave butter on high(100% power) for 15 sec or until it melts.
2. Spread the butter evenly on all sides of the cup.
3. Crack the eggs in a bowl (make sure that there is no egg shell).
4. Add milk and beat well using a fork.
5. Add cheese and mix well.
6. Cover with a plastic wrap or a plate leaving it partially open.
7. Microwave on high for 50 – 60 secs, stirring once during cooking.
8. Allow it to stand, covered, for 2 minutes.
10. Garnish with pepper if required.