This is so easy to make and tastes delicious.
2 medium potatoes
2 tablespoons pure olive oil (not extra virgin)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash the potatoes and then carefully peel them. Rinse the potatoes and cut into 2 inch long strips (like French fries).
2. Heat the oil in a fry pan and fry the potatoes until golden brown.
3. Crack the eggs in a bowl (make sure there is no egg shell).
4. Scramble the eggs and pour into a fry pan. Use a spatula to continue scrambling eggs in fry pan mixing them with the potatoes until well cooked.
5. Add a pinch or two of salt and pepper at the end.
6. Serve while hot on a large plate or platter.
7. Add some ketchup if you like.